Aircel / no customer service response!

1 India Review updated:

My Wife happened to loose her mob on the 31st of Jan with an Aircel Subscription. Surprisingly none of their so called customer care number works or neither the dealers know as to how she could contact them for blocking the no. Pathetic customer relationship!! This is my last attempt to get a response from their end before I take any further step as I do not want to be held responsible if the no is put to any kind of misuse.

Again they have a feedback column in their website but then u can never post ur complaint there cos IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2007

Without giving any proper intimation further (making 2 calls & mess) Aircel have bared my incoming and outgoing. As i give my residential proof to chennai customer care and they told me the next day mobile will be activated. But so far my mobile is not activated. Comparing to other customer care Aircel's service may not be a satisfying one.

• Ed
      29th of Apr, 2007

I got a CUG connection before a month... i got the connection in one single day... i was just wondering about the service from aircel... just sent only one sms to the concerned person and i got it done..... totally i got 4 connection under one name... after a week i got repeated call asking for a particular person... i was polite at first to the person who called... when i informed this to the customer care in 7777 they said that this no. is a recycled one and those calls are for that person. I was asked to contact the person who gave me the card... I too contacted him, he said he will replace the card with a new no.... thats it... till now i dint hear any information about that... I'm calling him repeatedly , but there is no response... I will wait for one more week... if this is not going to happen I'll clear my bill and go to some other connection, in which the customers are really cared...

• Mj
      13th of Jun, 2007

How to retrieve my phone book service. There is no response in customer care center...

19th of Jun, 2007

I got a CUG connection couple of months ago... I got the connection in one single day... I was just wondering about the service from aircel... When i was Padi no issues to me., But when i shift my address to Ayyappakkam (near thirumulaivayol railway station and ICMR building) i was really shocked how the coverage was. I missed nearly 35 interview and confirmation calls from various departments. And when i dialing i have to dial for at least 10times to talk with a person.

This things happening for past 3month(APR 14 to still) when i called the customer care 7777 they just said for coming 3months we have no coverage. After that we may plant a signal tower in your area. I asked whether i continue my relationship with aircel or not. They simply said, single customer loss wont affect our network.

Is this is the way the customer care /person behaves. For past 3years I'm using the aircel only. I cant leave the no# because for all communication i gave this no#.
    my no# is 98413 63533 & 98413 63453

My bill amount suddenly raising due to the call drop problem in network. I planned to contact consumer forum to handle this case in future.

• Kb
      25th of Jul, 2007

I lost my mob on the 25-07-07,with an Aircel Subscription. When i contacted customer care for blocking that number,, they told me to contact directly to below address. How is it possible? For this I have to take LEAVE . Pathetic customer relationship!! This is my last attempt to get a response from their end before i take any further step as i do not want to be held responsible if the no is put to any kind of misuse.

• Kr
      12th of Sep, 2007

My name is krishnaveni. I bought the Airtel sim card last month itself (August 2007). My airtel no. is 98412 93419. I had already submitted the address proof (X/C of Ration Card). We shifted our house from the address mentioned in Ration card. I have no proof for the new address. Now my simcard is barred due to the verification failure. So kindly arrange to rectify my problem and inform to me how to solve this problem. Please give the customer care number.

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2007

need to know under whose name is registered..
    plz call- 22387653

30th of Oct, 2007

I got Aircel mobile postpaid connection past two months.But till today i didnt receive any bills from Aircel. Last two months I conform my amount from Cell city. If this type of activity is available means that this mobile operator put bill copy option. Really pathetic.

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2008

I am happy with aircell because they let me get the unlimitted incoming calls.

• Sr

No.6, 1st, south kesava perumal puram
    Green ways road,
    Chennai-28

Sir,
    I am a retailer I am running shop at RA Puram many of the customers are asking about post paid
    Connections, I like to activate post paid connection through our shop,
    Please help for me to activate postpaid connection through our shop

Yours Sincerely
    Ganesan

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2008

Someone is making obscure calls from 9841135863 to my mobile. If anyone knows this, please help in identifying that person.

-shriya

• Pa
      6th of May, 2008

In 2006 i used postpaid for 4months.that postpaid number is 9865222297.then after 4months i cancelled that sim.but the aircel company did give the deposit amount.i called customer care and reported.but no response.now i shifted my family to another place.after shifting i ask customer care.but they didn't give proper solution.now they didn't give deposit amount.so from this i tell that aircel is fraud.waste network.

• Ra
      6th of May, 2008

Hi kindly tell me.. how to unlock my mobile... it's asking for security code.. where i haven't set any code...

• Pr
      30th of Jun, 2008

hi, my mobile number is 9976946340. as i am from the few years only the customer of aircel prepaid connection only. i am very happy with the aircel offers. but from before the month onwards the message costs from me 0.5ps to 50ps. i have bought the sim only with the offer of 0.5ps per sms. but at a sudden it was happened. so i humbly request you to provide my proper offer. if you provide me it will be very helpful.

• Je
      15th of Nov, 2008

identify this 9245005903 who is person

20th of Nov, 2008

one of my frd has a postpaid connection. his number is 9865555555. he has gone to mumbai. we couldn't reach him.

• Ra
      4th of Apr, 2009

The aircel custemer service is very very poor. One day i called custemer care excutives stating my problem ie cutting my outgoing and incoming calles but while talking to the executives they cut the phone. very shame about this issues, bcoz i dont know how they are trained to treat custemers.They dont know how to talk with custemer very rough. totally very very poor service by aircelllllllll company. Suddenly they increase the tarriff with out any proper inforamtion.

25th of Apr, 2009