Aircel / dnd registration

1 India Review updated:

My name is Subhransu. I'm a customer of Aircel Mobile Prepaid Service. My number is [protected]. I've registered for Do Not Call (DND) Service on 16th July, 2009. I've got the acceptance letter from them, asking for 45 days time to activate.The 45th day was 30th August, 2009. Today is 8th September, 2009. Still now Aircel is flooding my mobile with huge calls and SMSs daily, making my life pathetic. I've complained to the customer care for several time, but those bloody boons seems to have got instructed not to treat the customers seriously. They are so irritating and brainless, I often feel pity about them. They just keep on giving assurances, and re-assurances, and re-re-assurances. But nothing worthy action takes place. Now I realize that I've done a big-big mistake taking the Aircel connection. From day 1 I'm having network problem, till now it's not fixed properly. I'm just having issues over issues with the ###ING Aircel. You bloody ###, stop your ###ing business, and get out of India. I'm quiting Aircel, and request all other Aircel-tortured people to jump to any other n/w and live peacefully.

Comments

10th of Sep, 2009

DND is a government regulated service and knowing Aircel I am sure they would be following it. My DND has been activated long back and is working perfectly fine. In my opinion you should just drop by at the nearest Aircel store and refer to the acceptance message that you have received, I am sure this will be solved in no time.

• Wa
      28th of Sep, 2009

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Aircel
    India
    aircel.com

My name is wasi haider I'm a customer of Aircel Mobile Prepaid Service. My number is 9097169147. I've registered for Do Not Call (DND) Service on 15th July, 2009. I've got the acceptance letter from them, asking for 45 days time to activate.The 45th day was 30th August, 2009. Today is 28th September 2009. my activation no is S 517679 Still now Aircel is flooding my mobile with huge calls and SMSs daily, making my life pathetic. I've complained to the customer care for several time, but those bloody boons seems to have got instructed not to treat the customers seriously. They are so irritating and brainless, I often feel pity about them. They just keep on giving assurances, and re-assurances, and re-re-assurances. But nothing worthy action takes place. Now I realize that I've done a big-big mistake taking the Aircel connection. From day 1 I'm having network problem, till now it's not fixed properly. I'm just having issues over issues with the ###ING Aircel. You bloody ###, stop your ###ing business, and get out of India. I'm quiting Aircel, and request all other Aircel-tortured people to jump to any other n/w and live peacefully.

30th of Sep, 2009

Hey haider you sound really ticked off man. DND service is a government regulated service and no operator can violate it. I think the best way to handle this is to visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to the nodal officer there. I am sure he would look into it immediately and get you a solution instantly

• Le
      9th of Nov, 2009

My Aircel connection taking was also a big mistake I guess. Aircel will surely do this... Useless network, and will charge for missed call alerts, its always missed call with aircel network.

They flood your mobile with stupid offers repeatedly. If u want all offers of aircel and more I guess docomo is a better option. Atleast they give offer only once and stops. Everyone must stop stupid aircel.

• Aj
      18th of Jan, 2010

My name is wasi Vijay pal singh I'm a customer of Aircel Mobile Prepaid Service. My number is 9716075414. I've registered for Do Not Call (DND) Service on 15th July, 2009. I've got the acceptance letter from them, asking for 45 days time to activate.The 45th day was 30th August, 2009. Today is 28th September 2009. Still now Aircel is flooding my mobile with huge calls and SMSs daily, making my life pathetic. I've complained to the customer care for several time, but those bloody boons seems to have got instructed not to treat the customers seriously. They are so irritating and brainless, I often feel pity about them. They just keep on giving assurances, and re-assurances, and re-re-assurances. But nothing worthy action takes place. Now I realize that I've done a big-big mistake taking the Aircel connection. From day 1 I'm having network problem, till now it's not fixed properly. I'm just having issues over issues with the ###ING Aircel. You bloody ###, stop your ###ing business, and get out of India. I'm quiting Aircel, and request all other Aircel-tortured people to jump to any other n/w and live peacefully.

25th of Jan, 2010

ya complaints are right, they dont care any thing, sometimes they charges automatically for hello tunes, when you call cc nothing will be solved there.Its right they have planed for that.

25th of Jan, 2010

Once I have taken internetcard for 3 days.when I have gone to access its respond please check website "google.com"
    I have reported it.CC reconfigures wap settings after that i opened google page and its takes 10 minutes.And when again tried no sites open.In these three days.I have thought lets talk to CC but after 100 tries i couldnt talk.On 4th days i called from friends mobile and given a complaint to CC.They have taken it and gave a complaint no. i have noted.And what he told there will be call from us within three days.After that I havent got time and in this way 15 days elapsed they never called back.when i called CC first listen it and told i am going to transfer my call to senior.In few second some picks and told whats your problem, I have told all things they he told me sorry sir we are updated within 7 days we cant solve this. I told you assured me there will be a call back within 3 days.Then he told i have nothing watching here sorry sir.After that i gave my complaint no. they told its not a complaint no. its just a request no. as usual.sorry sir i cant do any thing.I asked then its which fault then he replied sorry sir i cant do anything its only request no.As no. of times i want to know any thing they only replied sorry sir.

And about DND i m giving 100% assurannce its not soved by aircel becoz its business policy for them.I am also suffering.I am using airtel/reliance they have stopped but this aircel...what i say leave it...

25th of Jan, 2010

so just call frm aircel and dont prompt to take any service extra you will be in problem...negotiate calls from aircel and possible save nos which is called by aircel values services and when it cames cut it.They may charge for pick up also...you cant believe.

29th of Jan, 2010

I agree my friend it is quite frustrating if you have so many problems. However to be frank with you my experience with Aircel has been great so far be it customer care or complaint solving. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to the nodal officer there? He would give you the best solution immediately….

25th of Feb, 2010

Please stop this bussiness of "you have applied for the dialer tune and Rs 30 being deducted . This messages has been sent to all the prepaid customer . I f you do not stop this business we will publish in the paper.

25th of Feb, 2010

stop this begger business in Shillong that we have applied for the Dialer Tune and deducting Rs 30 from our account all these type of messages have been sent to the prepaid consumer. we thought Aircel the Best but now it is confirmed that it is a sucker company. stop it or be published in the paper or a complaint be brought before the consumer board

4th of Mar, 2010

Hi friend, is your DND service activated. As you must know the dialer tune is an automated service and hence need user confirmation to be activated, it can happen when you respond to the promo calls or messages. It is suggested that you get your DND activated to block all these calls.

8th of Apr, 2010

My name is was Kishore kumar singh I'm a customer of Aircel Mobile Prepaid Service. My number is 9716075313. I've registered for Do Not Call (DND) Service on 30th Dec, 2009. I've got the acceptance letter from them, asking for 45 days time to activate.The 45th day was 15th Feb, 2010. Today is 8th april 2010. Still now Aircel is flooding my mobile with huge calls and SMSs daily, making my life pathetic. I've complained to the customer care for several time, but those bloody boons seems to have got instructed not to treat the customers seriously. They are so irritating and brainless, I often feel pity about them. They just keep on giving assurances, and re-assurances, and re-re-assurances. But nothing worthy action takes place. Now I realize that I've done a big-big mistake taking the Aircel connection. From day 1 I'm having network problem, till now it's not fixed properly. I'm just having issues over issues with the ###ING Aircel. You bloody ###, chutia, behnchod stop your ###ing business, and get out of India. I'm quiting Aircel, and request all other Aircel-tortured people to jump to any other n/w and live peacefully

• Re
      27th of Dec, 2010

My name is Reegan. I'm a customer of Aircel Mobile Postpaid Service. My number is 7299222213.iam realy fraustated about aircel customercare executives and also aircel web facilities.its very shame to see that a world class mobile network going like this...every procedure of your web accees is not good.and if we call the customercare executives they are cutting the call while speaking...its very shame.i am going to file a case against aircel.because they are giving headache every day...its very shame aircel...realy shame for a worldclass network

• De
      7th of Feb, 2011

potta badunga votha distrub panikitae irukanunga itha nipata oru vazhi solunga

• Af
      22nd of Mar, 2011

Aircel is a stupid network, Day by day it is becoming too worst. And the customer care executives knows only one answer "giving assurance". Why the government allowing these kind of stupid networs in indai. I gave complaints so many times regarding ISD Call delays. but there no responce.
    And morever I have registered for DND service. but I don't know how it got deactivated. Now I am getting all unnessary calls and message.

• Di
      8th of Apr, 2011

My name is Dipanjan Mukherjee & my Aircel No is 09851881149 & i'd activated the DND service on the year 2008, it was works. But now recent time huge unnecessary calls & sms's are coming to my, number. I was called customer care for that they advice me plz send a Sms by typing 'START DND' to 1909 & i'm do so for several time but no action has been taken by them. Am i lodged any lawful charges against the Company?

• Ae
      21st of Aug, 2011

Dear Friends,
    All the operators are nothing less than a crooked ###.
    Even you call them in any low/slang language. they just listen. Now a days they warn us before the customer care call that the call is recorded for quality purpose. Just to control our bad words.
    The harassed customers abuse them left and right starting from ### and all. Even then they do not bother to correct their services. Regularly, airtel and reliance will cut 3 Rupees in the name of third party sms, even when you have not used any (the one starts with number 5). When you enquire the CC they will cut sorry and refund the money into your account. but how many of us is having time to check the balance daily. People should be given power to cut the fingers of these Operators. So that they can't count the money, looted from the customers. Ha Ha Ha

8th of Sep, 2011

I am having Aircel last two years. i am riding on my two wheeler vehicle. Aircel always disturbing me . my name is RAMAKRISHNAN @ RAMESH .N my mobile number9965244628. Immediately you STOP DND for my mobile number from today onwards. Otherwise i will change the other company.

• Pi
      13th of Dec, 2011

hello guys,
    i understand the problem which all are facing.
    Just try this because of which i have resolved this problem-
    send msg to- 1909 with msg content- START 0

after that send y to 1909 for confirmation.

best regards