Airberlin / flight ab8734 berlin-milan @12:40 missed due to misleading information
We booked AB8734 Berlin- Milan @12:40 on 8 Sept. We arrived TXL @10:00, went to C-counter to checkin. We were told plane will not leave from C but at gate A12, we infact got boarding pass with A12 printed. We went to B26 to drop bag. Man at B26 repeated boarding at A12. TV text shew gate change to C43. We rushed to C terminal, unlike A12, all passengers have to share one security system & queue was long. When we got to C43 it was too late. Your colleague said our bag was sorted out & asked us buy two tickets for Milan AB8738, in full price.
Why did AB give us confusing info. System kept changing, 2 colleagues literally told us flight leaving at gate A12.
Having checked-in 2.5 hours in advance is clear this was not "noshow". After what happened, respectable airlines would chip guests on next flight without asking them to pay anew. Why did AB require us to pay full price for next flight?
We strongly request refund of€ 441, 90 for the bad experience, which was result of poor logistics of AB
More Airberlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay