AirAsiaGo.com / hotel booking - breakfast missing on booking confirmation
Itinerary # [protected]
Case I. D.: S -[protected]
I made my hotel booking via AirAsiaGo.com for 2 nights at The Waterfront Hotel in Kuching, Malaysia. The original booking includes breakfast. But the Booking Confirmation (Itinerary # [protected]) does not mention that breakfast is included.
I tried to bring the matter via your Customer Service link but the message was always "This site can't be reached."
On 19 September 2017, I telephoned you at 03 [protected]. A girl by the name Pooja (who was helpful) answered the call. She said that breakfast is included in my booking but she could not rectify the Itinerary. She promised to send me an email to confirm that breakfast is included in my booking.
I have received nothing - neither the new Itinerary nor the email.
I am very disappointed. I hope you can rectify the matter quickly and it is not necessary for me to seek assistance from your CEO Mr Tony Fernandes.
Please send me a new Itinerary showing that breakfast is included in my Booking. Thanks.
Updated by Raymond Tiong, Sep 19, 2017
Awaiting action on the above complaint.
More AirAsiaGo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Air Asia Go Holiday - go holiday package 
- Air Asia Go Holiday Package - fraud, trickery, windle & deceit package 
- AirAsiaGo.com - ground arrangement overbooked 
- Airasia Go Hotel Booking - All sales are final
- Airasia Go Purchase Hotel - Settle by ourselves and paid cash after purchase with AirAsia Go
- AirAsiaGo.com - booking 4 night room to penang
- AirAsiaGo.com - airport transfer
- AirAsiaGo.com - booking system to be improved
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - hotel booking
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - the hotel I booked cannot be occupied