AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel / the hotel I booked cannot be occupied

Malaysia

I am with wife Boking's ticket round trip to Malaysia and stay at the Havana Guest House Hotel from September 11, 2018 to September 16, 2018 through AirAsiago with details:
Total cost: Rp. 3, 237, 075
Flight ticket round trip without baggage for 2 people and stay at Havana hotel from September 11 - September 16, 2018: Rp. 2, 430, 653
Taxes and fees: Rp. 806, 422
It turns out Havana guest house hotel has changed owners and is being renovated so I can't stay there and move to another hotel.
On Saturday I complained to AiraAiago Malaysia that the hotel cannot be occupied and AirAsiago will refund the hotel money to me, the money to be paid is part of the Rp. 2, 430, 653 which is the total cost of airline tickets and hotels.
After complaining on Saturday September 15, 2018 AirAsiago paid a baggage fee of Rp. 392, 035 without confirmation to me, I refused the AirAsiago statement to pay for the baggage so I would not accept if the hotel refund was reduced by baggage money.
I clearly refused, I asked Airasiago not to deceive me and if cheat me will announce this fraud via the web so that everyone knows and I will report this incident to the police.

Er