Airasia / unexpected change in flight timings and poor customer care service

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My name is Shubham Raj Singh . In last two weeks, i have travelled with Air Asia for three times, and this is about my 2nd flight journey from BLR to JAI on Aug 3 '2018 .
Booking number - ZLR32F ; Flight - I5-1728 ; Friday, Aug 3 at 4:30 PM

Complaint is as follows :

It was my birthday on 4th August and i had planned to celebrate it with my friends in Rajasthan. I had a ticket booked with Air Asia (details mentioned above) . I woke up in the morning of 3rd August at 9:00 AM to get the message that my flight has been changed and the new flight will depart at 20:45 on the same day (which implied that Air Asia wanted me to celebrate my birthday with them in the air) .
I called your customer care executive and requested to book me with some other flight. She was little harsh in conversation and after multiple request she booked me with another flight which departed at 13:00 hours and took almost 4 hours to land at JAI . It was a terrible experience for me. I had to purchase food in the flight which wasted almost 500 bucks, plus because of the short notice, i was bound to take a cab from my place to the airport which wasted another 900 bucks !! to sum up, AIR ASIA RUINED MY HOLIDAY PLAN AND AIR ASIA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT .

Last but not the least, I promise you that I won't take any air asia flight in the near future, because you simply don't care about your customer and their grievances !!
This was very unprofessional and unexpected from an Airline like yours !

An unsatisfied Customer.

My details :
Shubham Raj Singh (+91-[protected])
[protected]@gmail.com