AirAsia / refund on excessive charges
This is my 5th time writing in and follow up to Air Asia regarding the same issue.
I have been charged $780 (Hong Kong Dollar) by trying to edit my flight booking.
flight booking no: MJ29UA, flight no: AK 131 from Hong Kong to Malaysia on 22 July 2016.
In fact I was trying to search if i can add on to check in baggage
I did not change any of my booking details but was charged $ 780 at the
Hong Kong airport before checking in.
I have file in 3 times but did not receive my refund and appropriate explanation from your end.
Last 2 updates from Air Asia was 29 Dec 2016 (Case Acknowledgement - CAS-[protected]-H3WS96 CRM:0001869)
17 April 2017 (Case CAS-[protected]-GRYMHP: CRM:0798524)
Please proceed and reply my request promptly.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative