AirAsia Philippines / customer service
On 18 January 2017, between 0800 and 0830, we visited the AirAsia Baggage Drop Counter 13 in NAIA T4 with our online check in details. We were greeted by a very ill tempered female staff. Her facial expressions was evident of dramatic annoyance with any customer interaction.
Although I found the encounter quite comical, things got done regardless, and we dropped off our luggages with ease. Nonetheless, this left a sour memory with our Philippines AirAsia experience, and likely many others on the same day, when better customer service training could have prevented this.
More AirAsia Philippines Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative