Airasia india airlines / refund of illegal amounts charged to my accts during online ticket booking
Air asia is trying to cheat me of 2 amounts that they charged excess. Hence, air asia is not yet refunding there 2 amounts:
(1) first amount is rs. 99.00 excess charged to my credit card:
On 23 apr 2017, while booking my ticket, my first attempt to pay thru net banking failed due to extremely poor performance of air asia server.
Hence, i had to resort to ivr using my credit card, which mercifully was successful and the full ticket fare was debited.
However, even for the previous failed (net banking) transaction, air asia erroneously debited an amount of rs. 99.00 as direct debit processing fee (included in the debited total ticket amount) to my credit card. Please note that the net banking transaction failed entirely due to air asia server under performance.
Hence, this debit of rs. 99 is not legitimate as the net banking transaction did not take place and the ticket was not issued; hence, this amount should not have been charged, in the first place. Having charged it slyly, air asia should have the gumption, honesty and good business sense to immediately refund / reverse the erroneous excess charge to the same credit card from which the full payment was finally captured.
(2) the second amount is rs. 114.45 debited to my savings a/c during an earlier failed attempt to buy the same ticket thru net banking:
On 23 apr 2017, while booking my ticket, there was a failed net banking transaction due to extremely poor performance of air asia server. However, even for this failed transaction, air asia erroneously debited an amount of rs. 114.45 from my savings bank account.
At an early date, air asia should refund the amount of rs. 114.45 to the same acct. From which they erroneously debited the amount, (as explained above) at an early date.
More Airasia india airlines Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative