Airasiafault in airasia online booking

To whom it may concern,

On the 27th January 2017 I tried to book a online flight with airasia from Yangon-Bangkok for 28th January 2017. The transaction stated that an error had occurred and that the transaction had failed. I tried again and it stated the same as above. As the transaction failed and my ticket was not confirmed I then proceed to book a ticket with another company in order to make my journey from Yangon-Bangkok. However I have now been charger for two flights despite the fact the the website states that both transactions had failed.

It is clear that there is a fault in the online stystem, and therefore this is a fault on behalf of the airline and I am now requesting that I receive a full refund for both flights.

Yours sincerely,

Holly Anketell

Ho
Jan 28, 2017

Comments

• Be
      Feb 06, 2017

Same thing happened to me. The Airasia showed an error message and there was no booking reference so it made me think it was unsuccessful so I had to book again and the second and third try was not successful. so I cancelled on my schedule and did not push thru with the flight on airasia. After a few hours I just found out in my email that they charged me. and i requested for refund that same day thru call center but they said they cant help me. instead try emailing them they suggested. they just give me a computer response named kevin. then emailed again second time same answer. they don't care their website is defective. they keep telling me its booked already and cannot refund. Which is why i am complaining in the first place. Can't get a decent reply from them.
    What did you do? Did they refund you? this should go to the upper management. I can't believe such a big company would do such a sleezy move just to earn.