Airasia — fault in airasia online booking
To whom it may concern,
On the 27th January 2017 I tried to book a online flight with airasia from Yangon-Bangkok for 28th January 2017. The transaction stated that an error had occurred and that the transaction had failed. I tried again and it stated the same as above. As the transaction failed and my ticket was not confirmed I then proceed to book a ticket with another company in order to make my journey from Yangon-Bangkok. However I have now been charger for two flights despite the fact the the website states that both transactions had failed.
It is clear that there is a fault in the online stystem, and therefore this is a fault on behalf of the airline and I am now requesting that I receive a full refund for both flights.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative