AirAsia / customer service
I' ve been trying to get in touch with Air Asia for over a month now. And all I get are auto replies, long ques, interrupted phone calls, faults and errors.
I had to cancel my flights due to the sudden passing of my father in law. Send al the nessesary documents and still nothing. Up to know I had good experiences with Air Asia. Until know. Shame on you guys.
Michel de Vos
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative