AirAsia / cancelled ticket due to chronic illness

Indonesia

Waiting refund
Air asia respond decency and respect

I would like an email as to where my refund is for air asia tickets purchased by me fir danae florias and michael grasso

Due to ill health unable to take this trip

We have done and provided you with everything you had requested
And yet im still waiting

Infirm me asap. Where and what stage my refund is

I will not wsnt media involved for air asia sake

Now i informed you not sure if you understand
The csrd i paid was cancelled due to fraud

Angelina grasso
[protected].

Sent from my iphone

On 8 aug 2016, at 4:58 pm, agss_refundsupport - wrote:

Dear angie,

We have processed the case accordingly and escalated to finance for refund processing.

‚Äčthank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Fairuz hayati (Fairuz)

Refund support team (Rst)

Airasia global shared services sdn bhd.

On mon, aug 8, 2016 at 12:50 pm, angie grasso wrote:
Please see your email below
You have been sent state declaration signed and verified by doctor.

As i angelina grasso mother have paid yiu for this flight
I will want a full refund
You took money from my account you will neef to deposit back.
As i will not ever slow my family to travel with air asia after such treatment and costs incurred

Angelina grasso
On behalf of danae florias and michael grasso

---------- forwarded message ----------
From: agss refund support
Date: thursday, 4 august 2016
Subject: case no: cas-[protected]-qzf7dn crm:0703407
To: danae zoe florias

Dear customer,

Good day,

With regards to your refund request for booking number, kindly informed that please provide us statutory declaration for proof of relationship between passenger and patient for us to expedite further process.

Appreciate your confirmation.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
Fairuz hayati (Fairuz)
Airasia refund support team (Rst)

Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the above addressee. If you have received it in error please delete it and notify the sender. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, alteration or dissemination of any information in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Airasia accepts no liability whatsoever that may arise from or in connection with this e-mail and/or its contents.

Sent from my iphone
Disclaimer: this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the above addressee. If you have received it in error please delete it and notify the sender. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, alteration or dissemination of any information in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Airasia accepts no liability whatsoever that may arise from or in connection with this e-mail and/or its contents.

Disclaimer: