AirAsia / air asia ground staff
On April 29th 2017 my husband and I were meant to fly out of Phuket on flight D7220, this flight was delayed by 2 hours. We revived information about this delay via email. We went to the check in desk at the boarding gate to confirm. We were told that yes the flight had been delayed and as a result we would miss our connecting flights from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney. This meant that, as a direct result miss our connection with REX to Wagga Wagga on Saturday afternoon 30th.
We explained this to the Air Asia staff in Phuket and we were assured that we would be given a motel room in KL and meal vouchers as well as transportation to and from the accommodation and Airport.
Our flight from Phuket was then postponed for a further hour with no communication from staff. When we eventually arrived at KL we were told to go to the Tranfer desk. When we got there no transportation or accommodation had been organized at all by Air Asia..Your ground staff were the rudest customer service personnel we have ever dealt with. On several occasions we got a hand shoved in our faces to tell us to stop talking, we were made to run from counter to counter to try to find out if we were going to have somewhere to sleep, as we were promised. As a result of all of this we had to stay another night in Sydney which was an extra cost of $500. We are seeking compensation from Air Asia.please contact me in regards to this Email. Kate Booker
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative