Air Tranairways / Horrible Experience

Orlando Flight
We were flying out of Orlando Int Airport to Detroit on April 12/09. We bored the plane and the flight was delayed for a hour and a half because of techenical problems witht he right wing. The captin of the plane finaly came on after sitting at the gate for 30 mins to say that the problem was fixed and we just had to wait for some paper work to be done. the take off was now suposed to be in 15 mins. 30 Minuts after that still sitting at the gate they brought us free, complementry WARM water. Our flight was delayed for a hour and a half. The worst thing about this was that the XM radio in my seat was broken. I vow never in my life to ever fly Air tran again!

N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
boo hoo.. Some people are just born to whine about everything. Ahh the xm radio was broken :( the water wasnt cold :( boo-hoo... Airtran is cheap and thats probably the main reason people fly it, NOT because of the perks, because ti has non. Except low price, which is what I look for.. If you wanted warm slippers and clean diaper, you should have flown first class on an airline that charges double. Also, let me ask you, are you still alive? Did you get from ponit A to point B without crashing? Well that was the most important thing right. Stop complaining.