Air Retro Jordan 11 / air jordan retro card is missed

1 MS, United States Review updated:

I just received my item Air Retro Jordan 11( J11-003 ), order #75612 from www.bigtimekicks.com. The shoes came in good condition they were perfectly fine. But there's one problem. The shoes were missing the retro card. This is one of the reasons I ordered the shoes was for the shoes AND the retro card. I emailed to their customer service and wanted them to send me the retro card so as to complete this order. But they just replied as below:

Very Very sorry that the retro card was missed.
It will spend $10 to send the retro card to you. You say, your order was free shipping. If we send the card to you, there is little benifit left for our company. Just hope you could understand us and would like to accept that we send the retro card to you in your next order.

Even though i don't want to say they provide bad service, i have to say the shoes are not bad. I will buy from them again and get the retro card for my Air Retro Jordan 11.

Air Retro Jordan 11

Comments

• Gr
      5th of Jan, 2016

I ordered the beats studio, they didn't get it.I got an email saying i should exchange it, but I didn't even get the second one.I emailed them, it cannot go through because the email is not correct . I called and could't get hold of anyone.It's been three month, I didn't even get a refund. i haven't gone crazy on them but I don't have the patience anymore.I'm so frustraded.