Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia / Parcel not received

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

sir, I send some appliance through Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-Khobar, out let of Lu Lu Hyper Market on 19 October 2012, TR 5385, . still it is not received in India and the agency not giving the satisfy reply

Vg
Jan 22, 2013

Comments

• Pp
      15th of Aug, 2013

sir my name prakash .p working from al khafgi my parcel is not coming my mobill no;+91-9751690482

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2014

can you check my cargo in deliverd o no my no is 1865

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2014

can you plz check my cargo is deliver o not my no is 1865

11th of Jul, 2014

Sir my name jamshad i send some appliance through airling cargo agency. Riyadh on 15th jun 2014.TR 40246. Still it is not receved In india and the agency not giving the satisfy reply. My number 9895339151

• Iq
      26th of Jul, 2014

Sir
    I syed momohammad khalid send 3 cacartoons to India receivedon dated 14th of june 2014 from your dammam office, but my brother is received only 1 cartoon so far.
    So you are requested kindly look in to the matter and find out where the other 2 cartoons .
    Awaiting your prompt action in this mamatter.

• Ai
      29th of Aug, 2015

Dear valuable customers . Thank you for your best supports. You have any complaints please call our customer care service dammam head office. Contact number: 013-8328636. Mob.0548603945 / 0533206129.
    Syed a. Hakkeem (customer care representative) dammam.

• Tu
      11th of Oct, 2015

Dear Sir! I Mr. Tuan Faizal Rajap from Sri Lanka would like to make a complain that i have send a parcel #12300 through Air Link cargo, branch at LuLu hyper market Al-Kobar, on 30/08/2015. Manager Mr.Shamil until now i did not receive the parcel i talk to all the branches and to the Head office Damam.#0548603945 / 0138328636, from the head office said please do not call as call the branch that you send. now what can i do there is anybody ells to talk? or you will give me a satisfied reply please. or call 0094785315785 or 0094115754653
    other vise i have to think something different. i am sorry i beg all your staff as a Muslim but your people did not respect there customer.
    therefor.my mail - [protected]@yahoo.com

Forward to: Sayed A. Hakeem

• Tu
      3rd of May, 2016

Dear Mr. Sayed Al Hakeem customer care Airlink cargos.
    Dear sir! I have send a message to you regarding my passel TR# 12300 Lulu Alkobar until now no reply now seven months. please let me know what happens to the passel it was fully insured. please see my contacts i call to your damam managers they dont give me a correct reply dont no what happens there fore please reply by mail are call 00974 785315785 srilanka or [protected]@gmail.com

• Ve
      7th of Jan, 2017

SIR i SENT CARGO BY EXPRESS CARGO TR NO:52408 FROM YOUR AL- THOQBAH BRANCH IN SAUDI ARABIA ON 10/DEC/2017. TO CHENNAI TAMILNADU INDIA AND TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED THE PARCEL. WHEN I RING UP DELHI AND CHENNAI OFFICE NO REPLY OR THEY GIVE ANSWERS THAT IT HAS NOT YET COME FROM SAUDI ARABIA. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER URGENTLY AND SEND THIS PARCEL IMMEDIATELY TO MY CHENNAI ADDRESS.

DR.VENUGOPAL JANAKIRAM

• Pr
      27th of Dec, 2018

The worst cargo agency I have ever seen in my life .
    I booked parcel from Jeddah to Mumbai (Maharashtra. India) on 09th December 2018 their bill number 71700 and 71701 of 40kgs. While receivingredients they assured of reaching within 25 days. But took 2 months.
    They are very unprofessionals.they are not even have any follow up mechanism. After 50 days my parcel reached home in a very bad condition, all boxes were torn, blankets were wet, and stinking.
    I highly recommend not to used this service to send your valuable items.
    Thanks and regards