Air Jordan / Scam alert ! Fake web ! Paid $700 & rec. Nothing!

Www. Air - - jordan.com is a fake web site the site shows very rare air jordans and other nike shoes that are hard to get or limited editions. The site has no order forms or sizes it only has item#s in which you must email them for availabilty and sizes & once you do the scams in play no matter what you email them they reply yes we have it in stock and what ever size you requested and all shoes are only 50. 00 even though some of the shoes they shoe are valued in the high thousands. They ask for the money via westen union before they could send your shoes and they'll even give you free shipping. Only because as soon as they get paid they send nothing and ignore all emails. And there lacated in china so your screwed. They have changed adresses and emails more than 65 times in the past five years. Who knows how much $$$$ they scamed from inocent people. Just like the saying goes if sounds to go to be true it probly is. Save up if you really got to have rare jordans and buy from a leigitimit dealer. Never send money western union to some one you dont know & espicially to a different country. I hope this helps someone from being scamed from this site, it cost our local hs basketball team 700. 00 to figure out the hard way. That is my reasoning for this post

Sa

Comments

• Ne
      2nd of Jun, 2010

I have a similar problem with website www.airjordan.cc.
    This website is located in china too.
    I have placed an order, I have received an ugly color that I haven't ordered and when I have asked them adress to send it back they just say that sending the shoes back will cost me to much and that they propose to me to buy an other shoes with 20% discount and to pay this shoes by western union.
    They haven't given to me the adress

30th of Jul, 2010

I am confused about the matter, i ordered one pair of shoes and the goods are nice and good quality.what's more, they are cheap.
    sometimes they would sold out some shoes so it would be better to coantct with the live help.
    I think the website www.airjordan.cc is legal and I would keep the cooperative relationship wit them.

30th of Jul, 2010

I am confused that I get the right shoes from the website many times?
    what happened?
    the shoes are nice and good quality, what's more, they are cheap and hard-wearing.
    i would go to the website again.

• Lu
      9th of Aug, 2010

I am agree with joe klisz words, bcz I have the same story and I also want to go back this website again, good luck, all guys^-^

9th of Aug, 2010

dear Ludes, thank you for your understand and beleive me.

• Di
      13th of Aug, 2010

Wow, It is my pleasure to read your article! Thank you for sharing! good luck!

14th of Sep, 2010

It's crazy that the people from the websites are posting good comments about themselves! You can tell by the broken English! Watch out for these sites and never wire money to China always use paypal for some kind of protection otherwise you could find yourself SOL!

• Su
      10th of Apr, 2011
    Buy-jordan.com - Any info?
    Buy-jordan.com

Could you tell me anything about these guys??