Air India / lack of response after 3 weeks
Reported and submitted a damage baggage report on 18th Aug, 2017 at
Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal B-3. I arrived from India via
flight no AI 191 on 18th Aug, 2017. Ms Erika stationed at the baggage claim area had seen the damage, taken a photograph of the same and received the report accordingly. Requisite tags, flt details, contact nos etc were taken by her.
since no response has been received so far, hence this complaint.
Appreciate your intervention and resolution of the complaint.
Ph : India - +91 [protected]
address: 235 A Anoop nagar, Indore 452008, INDIA
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265