Air India / handling of customer
I was on my journey of Hajj 2017.
My flight was from Madina on 22 sep 2017.
While coming on check in I had one food bag with me that was snatched by executive of Air India and executive of Madina Airport. Saying that only one kit bag is allowed. The carry bag I had with me was my food bag. Me and my mother were very much hungry. And we didn't have anything till flight departs from Madina. It was horrible nightmare for us.
My contact: [protected]
My email: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265