Air India / flight cancel without information
I booked 5 ticket from Dubai to Bangalore Flight AI 994, travel date 04.08.2016
When we reached airport, we found stranded as someone told that flight is cancelled!
We didn't get any prior information Via, SMS, Email, telephone etc.
There was no one to assist at the airport & they all were rude.
Flight to Bangalore was part of further package that we booked to follow.
Unfortunately the tour schedule ruined & we made alternate expansive arrangements next day.
I lodged a complaint to Air india on 24.08.2016 (WB-IDXB240816025) for compensation & running since then from pole to post.
The E-commerce finally revert back on 21.02.2017 to send this complaint to customer service unit for closure.
Then I got reference of Dubai office & following since then.
Nothing has happened.
A lady (polite) always pick the call & assure to forward the "CONCERN" but that concern has no time to revert.
Iam seriously thinking to go for a legal action against the behavior of Airline, the losses I incurred & the time loss due to following up my case with no result.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265