Air India / no response from ecommerce department for refund
I prepared a ticket for my boss on 25th march from Dubai to New Delhi with Booking reference no (PNR): YPCN0, Web Reference: AIBE255030
Issued date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 and TICKET NO 098-[protected]
. However due to misspelling in the name i had to cancel the ticket the very same day.
While cancellation I was told that I will have to bear 100.00 AED and 5% some RAF to cancel, I agreed along with the promise of refund in 2 weeks.
But until now I have not recieved any refund and moreover I wrote almost 15 mails to the concerned department at [protected]@airindia.in and there is no reply not even they bother to acknowledge the mail and reply with the span of time it would take for refunds as I have to deposit the amount in my credit card else I would be charged the penalty.
When ever i call them at [protected]/4503 at safdarjung office they hang up on me or simply pick up and hang up without even bothering to say hello or to even listen.
Once they replied in almost 7 consecutive attempts and asked me to call at [protected] in Mumbai at yatrik cell but they said you have to call Delhi office. so they are keeping bouncing me between offices.
also they said there is no contact for Ecommerce department to call and know the status of refund.
and Ecommerce is not even replying.
Please help me!!!
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265