Air India / baggages
My Name is Jyoti Desai and my Ticket Number - 0981132058867C2 I was coming back from Ahmadabad to London on 13th of March 2017 after arrival for my luggage i had to wait more than an one and it was so frustrating they told us to go to baggage claim counter to claim for bags .
After certain time they said bags have arrived i had to go through all this because of your airlines fault . I am elderly lady made everything delayed just because of that I ended paying 50 pound instead of 30 for my cab and extra for car parking this not fair because of your mistake .
I need compensation on time and money i had wasted on that day .
Appreciate your help . Attached my ticket .
Awaiting for reply
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265