Air India — baggage damaged claim
Please find the attached baggage damage report for your further action.
My baggage was damaged due to mishandling during my travel from Mumbai to Nagpur. Following are the complaint details for your reference, I expect quick action from Air India.
I filled the complaint on 5th January for damaged baggage and submitted the damaged baggage to Air India counter at Nagpur Airport on 7th January. But till no action taken by Air India from last 22 Days.
Please let me know the status of my complaint. I am attaching the damaged baggage report for your reference and quick action.
File reference: [protected]
Bggage Tag no.: AI943667
Name : Gomase Ashish
Ticket no.: [protected]
Flight / Date : AI629 / 5 Jan 2017
ROUTING : Mumbai / Nagpur
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265