Air India / air india has damaged my baggage
Air-India-Complaint-note-30-11-2011. Dear Sir, I travelled by Air India flight No. AI 849 from Delhi to Pune on November 30, 2011. I reported at Delhi air port at 15.30 hrs having boarding No. 106 and Etk No. 0983573609587C1. I had submitted my baggage having No. [protected] at Delhi air port. While depositing the baggage I had kept Rs. Around 3500/- in the same bag. My flight was reached at Pune around 17.50 hrs. and collection of baggage was started at 18.05 hrs. But my baggage came at last around 18.25 hrs. Then I moved to my home around 19.00 hrs.
I started to open my baggage, it was not opening properly, because of slight damage of chain. Finally I opened my baggage and I found that there was money at all. It was kept in side top shelf of baggage. I am sure that somebody has opened my baggage and taken out the money and relocked. It is difficult to say where it is opened. But I feel that it might be opened at Pune air port. Because my baggage came at last, even though I depoisited my one hr early.
Kindly ask to your staff members who carrying the baggage and kindly return my money. There is no provision of attachment of scanned copies of tickets.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265