Air Free Tires / Scam

Air Free Tires
I ordered 2 bike tires in Oct 2008, It is now Feb and I am still waiting. Hugh responded to the first 2 emails blaming the manufacturer for the delay. Since mid December there has been no response to emails or phone calls. Credit Card was charged in Oct of 2008. At this point I want the money returned to my credit card. His website looks like a legit business, but it appears it is all just a scam.

A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I also was charged on my credit card and I am now looking to cancel this subscribtion which I never gave authorization for and cannot reach anyone. The help line never has anyone on line to cancel this order.
A  25th of Aug, 2011 by
Ive had the same issue. You cant get through by phone call, and they never answer any emails. Do not order from air free tires.
A  14th of Jun, 2012 by
Same exact issue here. I ordered four bicycle tires in August 2011 and they charged my card within a week. As of June 14, 2012 I still have not received the tires, a response, or a refund. Don't waste your time or your money dealing with this website...
Incidentally, the owner is Hugh Waters and the company is allegedly based in Smyrna, Florida.