Air France / Transport of medication
My 22 year old daughter travelled from Paris to Tunis on June 27th, 2009.
She transports medication from France and as the procedure states our travel agent sent a request for her to transport her injections on the flight. These need to be kept at a temperature between 2 & 8°C, failing this, the medication is no longer effective.
When she got on the plane she was told that it had to be put in the hold, At -50°C???!!!
Here is a copy of her confirmation with the authorisation.
2 AF2385 E 23JUN 2 TUNCDG FLWN
3 AF2584 Q 27JUN 6 CDGTUN FLWN
4 AP TUN 71 903 289 - HELLO TOURS - A
5 TK OK19JUN/TUNTS3111//ETAF
6 SSR FOID AF HK1 IDX2KQIZ
7 SSR OTHS 1A ORDONNANCE SERA RECLAMEE...
8 SSR CKIN AF HK1 SERINGUE ACCEPTEE PAR AF
9 OSI AF AINTUN20009
10 OSI AF TKNO0573502011141
More Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - on board service
- Air France - lost bag
- Air France - delayed baggage on flight af 452, paris, charles de gaulel to amman, jordan, may 30th 2018 
- Air France - I had 2 strollers lost
- Air France - uncomfortable premium economy seat