air duct cleaning / Poor Service

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-436-8281 or 678-436-8288

My family moved into a new home during the summer. We decided to have the air ducts cleaned because the house had be vacant for more than 6 months. We called Atlanta Air Experts to perform the service. According to the coupon they offered a Deep System Cleaning that included unlimited vents & returns, detailed furnance cleaning and full ducts sanitation. The service technicians tried to upsell and include an ultraviolent light that allegedly killed any foreign products in the HVAC unit. I refused this product. So the technician proceed to clean the HVAC return vents only. They did not remove the vent covers to clean the output vents. I called Atlanta Air Experts again. The same service technician came back to the house. I asked him to clean the output vents again. When he removed the covers to two output vents (one in the floor of the dining room and family room), we immediately saw dirt in the vents. The technician said they did not clean the output vents. However, the coupon for the Deep System Cleaning states "unlimited vents & returns". Three months later when I changed the air filters in the HVAC system, there were large clogs of lint on the air filter. I have called Atlanta Air Experts several times trying to get them to properly clean the output vents. To date, they have not followed up and cleaned the output vents.

Comments

• Su
      22nd of Dec, 2010

You know what has to be cleaned and what is the right way? It is your house and your near & dear are going to live in your home. Then why don't you clean your home. No outsider can understand that.

• At
      9th of Jan, 2011

We are not aware of this complaint. Please call us at 678-436-8288 and ask for Roy.
    I will make sure we will take a look and solve the issue. We are a very reputable company and NADCA certified firm. We never had issues as mentioned above.I will make sure a crew will stop by and inspect the system for you. Please call us ASAP to solve this issue.