Air China / unhelpful service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Lousy service and unreliable... Have my parents booked to fly in Dec'10 from San Francisco to Beijing and from Beijing to New Delhi. Air China just informed that they have pre-poned the flight time for CA947 -Beijing to New Delhi from 8.47pm to 6.00pm. So if they want to take this connecting flight they are forced to stay 24hrs in Beijing and leave one day early from San Francisco. Despite pleading with the airline that this is very difficult as it requires change in plan to leave one day early and the inconvenience for my old parents to stay one day in Beijing the airline has been completely unreceptive to looking for alternative options on Star-Alliance flights. Very unprofessional approach. Will not travel again in this airline.

Comments

6th of Nov, 2010

16th of Nov, 2010

I flew on Air China in February and March 2010 and submitted my boading passes to South African Airways to claim air miles on my voyager account. Up to now my miles have not been credited and I keep getting a note saying awaiting manual approval. Noone is telling me why I am not getting my airmiles from Air China a member of the Star Alliance.