Air Canada — issue with travel on nov.27,2018 toronto to dubai - flight ac56
I am sorry to say this but I have faced lots of stress & hassle for my dad travel to Dubai on Nov.27, your crew at airport is not allowing my dad to board the plane, he has a confirm booking from Dubai as well & coming back to Canada, the manager on site was Bryn & there was a lady who start creating this issue at counter, my father has a confirmed booking for Jan. 18, 2019 Dubai to Mumbai, still I hav eto buy a air ticket on urgent basis which cost me $240 K for him to show them he is going back on Dec.25 from Dubai to Mumbai instead of Jan.18.
I have my brother in Dubai who already confirmed over there that not to worry when he come to Dubai he will get 30 days visa on arrival & then you can renew another 2 month if you need it, no issue, I have spoken to that lady & manager but they never listen & they stop my dad who was 76 year old to fly such an unexpected behavior from the staff If I don't get another booking Ill be end up loosing my flight money as well, call me on my cell:[protected] or reply me on my email:[protected]@gmail.com, I need refund for my extra ticket, I have attached the copy of my booking.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - charges for cancellation of refundable tickets purchased from agent
- Air Canada - flight canceled, no, help
- Air Canada - nerve wrecking flight from edmonton to calgary in broken aeroplane.
- Air Canada - missed connection and luggage problems
- Air Canada - downsize of the plane and didn't get on