Air Canada / stranded on christmas day
We made the mistake of travelling with Air Canada on Christmas Day from Uk arriving approx 17.30...catalogue of errors!! Air Canada lost our bags which made us miss our transfer arriving at Hotel at 23.00 missed Christmas Day with our son who was waiting at the hotel for a meal with his parents. Just received reply from Air Canada which addressed only the delay of our return flight - yes - due to the bad weather we were delayed 3 days going home. Air Canada staff at Kelowna were awful and we were left on our own at the airport without cash, food or offers of any support. The reply from Air Canada only reinforces their appalling customer service. My son who is now based there will not use Air Canada again and neither will we. Advice to other travellers AVOID AIR CANADA AT ALL COSTS!
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - overseas flights
- Air Canada - stranding my 13 year old son in vancouver airport by himself 
- Air Canada - air canada fraud! over selling seats!
- Air Canada - canceled flight reimbursement
- Air Canada - flight ac 8171