Air Berlin — lost and damaged luggage
Hello, me and my 2 kids traveled to Berlin TXL and all 3 of our luggage got lost . We were in Berlin without winter clothes for 3 days. We got our luggage back after 3 days. And on Jan 7, 2017 was our flight back home to Fort Myers and 2 of our luggage was lost. Today is Tuesday and we landed on Saturday and 1 Luggage is still missing. The one that got delivered was tremendous damaged and everything inside was opened and glass was all over our clothes...
How big is the possibility that luggages get lost in the way to your vacation destination and back?
I am very disappointed and very very mad.
I filed a lost complaint at the airport in Fort Myers and now I have to take time out of my day to file all the complaints online too.
I am very very unhappy about my airline and I didn't even get anyone to call me or to see if they can do something for me
Updated by Hajrije Neziri, Jan 10, 2017
I've already submitted a complaint about my lost luggages and I wanted to also add that the one Luggage that I got was damaged too. I already reported the damage at the airport Fort Myers
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay