Air Berlin — ab... fly mia to prg canceled
Thursday May 4 the fly from MIA to Prague with one stop in Berlin was canceled. This fly supposed to leave at 3.55pm. I book the fly because was convenient and short. I am 73 years old and can't travel to long distances! I was happy that your team did find me an alternative fly AB7001 the same day because I was actually traveled to Miami already 3 hours from Fort Myers. But unfortunately did have to wait two hours longer for departure and then the other night mare was that they add 1 more stops in Dusseldorf.
That all cause me further difficulty when I arrived to Prague many hours later and so my expensive train ticket was no more valid and did have to purchase other one witch was a day later so I did have to pay for overnight too!
I am use to fly with one stop, very convenient for me. My family and I is using your company for at least 10 years but that was very difficult stressful and disappointing.
Please e mail me back at [protected]@aol.com for some solution. I would like to have a full refund or voucher or if I will fly this year again then first class. Thank you for understanding Marie Grohmannova. Tel. [protected]
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay