Air Asia / worst poor service ever

1 India

My name is Mohd Kamran and i would like to tell you about the airlines you are engaged with, It's the world worst airlines, Unprofessional and no resolutions for whatever inconvenience we been caused with.

Let me start, I made a big mistake booking a reservation with Air Asia, I felt really sick on the day of my flight and i have to reebok another flight with again Air Asia. I called up to cancel with a future credit and they told me i have to provide doctor'r certificate and done that successfully.

The point is I called several times to your contact center, Worst service I have ever been through . I gave all my Doctor's certificate and kept on calling to Air Asia as they told i can use the credit for 90 days. I booked my flights on 17 August 16 and then i lost the above flight and reebook a fresh new flight on 29 Aug 16 .

Your agents kept on saying that they will call us back and will resolve it. Last time I finally have to speak to a supervisor Named Aiswarya, She assured me she will call back but really who Cares ???????

I am really dissapointed with the service and assurance provided to me, Sounds like everyone lies there and fake you with a fake service. It's now today 07 Nov 2016, I have no idea weather anyone will even get my email back to even think that If i get a credit for 90 days when i will get it when 90 days will get over.

I request to take immediate action before i go ahead to and put a BLOG on Social media

Ab