Air Asia Go Holiday Package / fraud, trickery, windle & deceit package
On 14 December, 2008, My friend and I have booked online a Go Holiday Package to Perth, Australia for our holiday during Chinese New Year. The package consists of flight, hotel and an optional tour. After browsing thru a few dates and we decided to book the flight and hotel on 23 January, 2009 as this is the only date suits our schedule and the availability of seats. The departure time from LCCT is 23:10 and arriving Perth at 06:00 the next day. We thought that we should be paying for our hotel from 24 January, 2009. However, after getting the confirmation email from Air Asia and we noticed that they are charging both flight and hotel from 23 January, 2009. We thought it is a mistake and then browsed thru the internet again by booking the flight and hotel separately using the date of flight on 23 January, 2009 and hotel on 24 January, 2009. We were shocked to find out that the diffence in price is approx. RM500.00. Since it is a substantial extra cost and without delay, we immediately emailed to Air Asia to clarify on the matter and we were told that we have the privellege to check in early. But, we argued that we do not need early check in as it is unfair and not worthy for us to pay the extra RM500.00 merely for the few hours early check in? If we were being alerted or informed of this privellege during our booking, we will not opt for this package. They replied that the package is non refundable, non adjustable and so on. We really feel cheated as no matter what terms and conditions applied, there should be a cooling period? Doesn't it unfair to us, as a consumer who is always binded by all these unfavourable terms and conditions?
For everybody's info, we are like other victims having difficulties getting in touch with Air Asia's office neither from email nor phone calls. Just imagine how much time and cost which has caused us?
More Air Asia Go Holiday Package Complaints & Reviews
- Air Asia Go Holiday - go holiday package 
- AirAsiaGo.com - ground arrangement overbooked 
- Airasia Go Hotel Booking - All sales are final
- Airasia Go Purchase Hotel - Settle by ourselves and paid cash after purchase with AirAsia Go
- AirAsiaGo.com - hotel confirmed booking but cannot check in
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - information
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - hotel booking
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - the hotel I booked cannot be occupied
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - I am complain service and refund money ticket for us.
- AirAsiaGo / AAE Travel - price difference