Air Asia / demand baggage charge one more at the tan son nhat airport
I traveled in air asia from ho chi minh city to sydney kingsfort smith (transit at kuala lumpur international) (3 oct 2016 - 4 oct 2016). my flight ak523.
Bravofly sent me the the details of my booking :
My name. 1 item of luggage max 20kg. check in with pnr code wy43hb.
I had only a bag (weight: 14kg) when checking in. but the air asia staff at the airport asked me to pay 72 usd for this bag although I gave her my detail of booking on the ticket.
Now I would like to ask about refunding of my luggage charge
Updated by Auduongmyphung, Dec 09, 2016
Thank you so much for your message
How long will i wait for your answer about my complaint?
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - damaged luggage
- AirAsia - response regarding name charge
- AirAsia - incorrect date of flight booking
- AirAsia - luggage is broken by airasia (thailand and malaysia)
- AirAsia - seat allocation policy and service