Air Asia / charged for excess baggae unfairly

1 Malaysia Review updated:

When i arrived at LCCT on the 4/5 i was charged RM 50 for exceeding limit by 1kg. I was okay with that. The lady at the counter told me that i can super size my luggage through online at Krabi for my trip back to Malaysia. At Krabi, i tried to purchase the online 15kg but couldn't. So i thought by checking in online through mobile i can select. I did not know that it checked me in without editing anything.

Then i tried with my friend's booking number. With mobile Air Asia also cant purchase. I lend the hotel's computer, i manage to edit the booking however it also charge me again for the flight return. Inst it suppose to know from the booking number that i have already purchased a ticket return. Air Asia wanted to charge me RM 300++ including super size baggage so of course i did not proceed the transaction.

When i arrived at the airport, i told the lady at the counter what happened. She said i should have called the hot line. I am in Krabi for goodness sake, telecommunication is a little short. Then she charged me 1060THAIBAHT for the luggage.

I key in the above booking no. ZY6HLH. I selected the supersize baggage 15kg – RM 35. Click proceed but the amount is not RM 35++ (convenience fee)

It is around RM 300+ inclusive of the flight ticket back. Of course I would not pay for the tickets as well. I already purchased the ticket.

My question is since I have already keyed in the booking num shouldn’t the system know that I have already purchased the departure ticket, why charge me again. Because I did not manage to supersize my baggage online, I was charged at the airport instead which cost much more.

Finally somebody from Airasia got back to me. Boy was she incompetent. For the 10th time i was telling her that i was charged as a normal transaction she kept asking me what is the error message.
Then later she said it is in thai baht. Come on use your common sense. 300 THAI BATH, do you actually think this is the baggage price inclusive of convenience fee.

Airasia is so ridiculous, as if i were to make up nonsensical story just for 1060BAHT. Technically they are trying to annoy me with repetitive questions so that i get fed up and let it go.

Ca