Air Asia / food supplies is insufficient

Malaysia Review updated:

My family and I went back to miri from kk, it's a afternoon flight 1300hrs something, we dint not take our lunch and expected to take it on flight as we are in a rushing time to go to the airport. The most frustrated thing is that when we are about to purchase the meal, we was be informed that all of the meal was sold out! Wtf! It's the lunch time, and they should provide sufficient meal for passengers! And what make me angry is that they serve from the back row and front row, then slowly come to the middle row... By the time, all of the meal was taken by the passengers on the back and front rows. It's really unfair! So, we end up tying our empty stomach for the flight!
U guys should prepare enough food supplies! You set the rules that cannot bring own food and yet you dint provide sufficient meals to passengers! What a good management you have!

Comments

• Zu
      16th of Jun, 2011

MY FAMILY AND I TOOK A FLIGHT FROM LCCT TO CLARK PHILIPPINES ON THE 23 DEC 2010 AT 720 AM,
    SAME PROBLEM NO FOOD AT ALL, MY 3 SMALL KIDS CRYING FOR FOOD DURING FLIGHT.
    WE DIDN'T EAT SINCE 8 PM ON THE 22 DEC.
    CHECK MY NAME ON THE MANIFEST, BUNNY RICHARD ZUZARTEE IC NO.670918-04-5268, MY WIFE ANA RENALIZA BRIZ, CHARINA ALYANA ZUZARTEE 7 YEAR OLD, CHARLYN ALIZA ZUZARTEE 3 YEAR OLD AND CHARLES DYLAN ZUZARTEE 1 YEAR OLD.
    ADDRESS : NO.60 9/3A USJ 9 SUBANG JAYA, SELANGOR.