Air Asia / food supplies is insufficient
My family and I went back to miri from kk, it's a afternoon flight 1300hrs something, we dint not take our lunch and expected to take it on flight as we are in a rushing time to go to the airport. The most frustrated thing is that when we are about to purchase the meal, we was be informed that all of the meal was sold out! Wtf! It's the lunch time, and they should provide sufficient meal for passengers! And what make me angry is that they serve from the back row and front row, then slowly come to the middle row... By the time, all of the meal was taken by the passengers on the back and front rows. It's really unfair! So, we end up tying our empty stomach for the flight!
U guys should prepare enough food supplies! You set the rules that cannot bring own food and yet you dint provide sufficient meals to passengers! What a good management you have!
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative