Air Asia and Option Town — extra seat option from option town, an affiliate of air asia
Air Asia and Option Town an affiliate of Air Asia is a cheat. Pls dont purchase any extra seat option from them. I purchased the Extra Seat Option from them and was not given the seats. My boarding pass only showed a single seat and when I checked with the crew, Sharifah Shaheera, she apologised and said a refund will be made as the seats were not available. Later after I pursued the case with Air Asia, they denied the claim and said the seats were available and I did not utilise them. Now they refuse to refund. Dont trust them. Sharifah Shaheera, where is your dignity? And to Tony Fernandez, dont cheat our money. Your airline and service is hopeless. It is better to pay a little more and get a reliable service than Air Asia.
Updated by Sara_A, May 16, 2017
I am requesting for an inquiry with your staff Sharifah Shaheera who acted on behalf of Air Asia and promised to refund us the extras we paid, which was not provided. If you are sincere to resolve the matter, arrange this inquiry for us. We want to see her face to face. Don't cheat us.
Updated by Sara_A, Aug 14, 2017
Purser Sharifah Shaheera and Puteri Eleeza cannot be trusted. Please dont trust whatever Air Asia crew says verbally. They promised to refund me my money for not allocating the seats that I bought. I checked with the ground staff and they told me that the extra seat option was not available and issued me boarding passes with single seats. I have my boarding passes as a proof. Air Asia and Option Town are related parties. Don't trust them. Don't buy the extra seat option from them.
More Air Asia and Option Town Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative