Aiptns.comScam website!

1 Review updated:

I have found the website from the google. WWW.AIPTNS.COM I have sent email and they replied me. The products prices are too low and they gave you free products also. I was talking with a 26 years old female with the name Bella Lin in skype only. I have sent the money, $260 via western union. She sent me a DHL tracking number and day to day waiting to update. Then she told there was problem in customs. So I have requested send the money back and she decided sent the parcel with post office. After 1, 5 months story I have received a fake MUSIC WATCH instead of PS4, NINTENDO ETC... PLEASE SHARE MY STORY TO EVERYONE... HELP NOT HAPPENS THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE...

Mr
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

Feb 18, 2016

Well I purchased two phones and I am waiting. The problem I got this lady thru Alibaba

Mar 17, 2016

Well I guess I got scam by this lady called linBella to those who read this. If they don't take paypal or use a website that protect your money don't use it. Transfer from bank to bank or western union transfer are not a security. Sometimes is better to pay a little more.

• El
      Apr 13, 2016

me paso lo mismo pero con mucho mas dinero porque soy empresa y tambien me consiguio engañar.
    ahora no contesta y me llego un reloj de mierda que no se ni para que sirve...
    no compren a esta señora es una mentirosa estafadora y ahi muchos.