Ainstainer LLP / Poor service of Coddan CPM Limited (Online Company Formation UK)

124 Baker St., Westminster, London W1U 6TY, United Kingdom., London, United States Review updated:

My complain is about poor service of Coddan CPM (http://www.ukincorp.co.uk/ Online Company Formation UK & One-Day Limited Company).

I've searched for UK formation agencies and selected Coddan because of their online register tool.
The system has the most complete list of options that could be selected when register a new company. I'm an overseas customer, thus I have to select many options to order documnets apostile set of documents and so on.
The order was performed but Coddan didn't fulfill properly my order.
I can't open a bank account without apostiled set of all the company's documents. I wrote an email to them. There was no answer,
I followed up and tried to call to Coddan, but they do not respond to calls (I've tried all the phone numbers which I managed to find on their web site and emails). Finally I sent them email with opttion for reading, they read my emails but didn't reply.
I understand that the mistake when they sent not all documents that I ordered is possible. BUT at least Codan has to apologize for such a mistake and update oder status and let me know what they are going to do to fix their fail.

Their service is very poor. I don't recomment anybody to choose their company, they are no reliable.

Comments

• Ar
      3rd of Apr, 2012

Didn't understand what does mean a company name field. Ainstainer LLP is a company which I ordered and my comlains about Coddan.