AIM Movers - Toronto Canada / Horrible Experience

Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 647-878-6683

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Dear Andrew Green,

I cannot begin to tell you how disgusted I am with my experience with your moving company. I had been so certain that AIM Movers would provide me with reliable, top-of-the-line service while respecting my time and personal property.

To begin with, your staff Mark was far from professional. Per our email agreement, I had 67 small / medium size boxes. The ironic thing is that I tried to pack small boxes in order to ensure that the drivers didn't have to lift heavy boxes...my mistake.

But of even greater concern, my dinning room set and 3 seater sofas were damaged. Besides monetary losses due to damages, some of these items had sentimental value and are irreplaceable.

This experience added unnecessary stress to what I hoped would have been a smooth move from Toronto to Ottawa. Unfortuantely, upon arriving at the storage facility I get a call from my brother advising me that the movers didn't want to unload because they wanted their tips...go figure...isn't tip given when service has been completed.

I have never gone to a restaurant where I GAVE THE WAITRESS HER TIP BEFORE EATING MY MEAL...SERIOUSLY that's HORRIBLE...I am greatful to God that my move is completed and that I will never have to deal with you guys.

Sincerely,
Zoo

Zo

Comments

• Id
      13th of Apr, 2012

Moving is tough enough. I'm happy it's over.