Aiken Financial Services / will take your money

1 Kennesaw, GA, United States Review updated:

they state they will be able to get you money and place you in programs and instead they take your money and never give it back to you. instead they give you excuses and delay you w/out getting you a refund. In turn you never get into any trade programs, lending programs etc., They ask for money up front and or want you to have good credit. by the time you are to upset to do anything they screw up your credit and you don't get the loan or your upfront money back. names are Lee Aiken and email is gamortgages@aol.com. the attorney general has heard of them and the bbb is not aware of them.

Ta

Comments

Ta
  18th of Mar, 2009

Hea,
I was a victim of those people too. They took 5000 from me and I am still waiting for my refund. I have been in this one program since September 08 that would net me supposedly 2mil for 5k down. I haven't received a cent since September just excuses and delays. in fact just recently the guy would contact me almost every day before the holidays now the guy won't even return my calls for at least 48-72 hrs. I called the 404-4920934 number and he had another number that is now disconnected. these people are scammers stay clear very clear.