AIIBeauty / Product doesn't work as stated

I bought this at Sally's, followed the directions, and assumed that what the product promised would happen would actually happen.

This product was supposed to bleach out selected strands of my hair, giving me highlights, then simultaneously color the strands (purple, in my case). This did not happen. After following the directions, I had bleach blond highlights, but no color. I wasted ten bucks on this product.

The next day I wrote an email to the company's customer service department, explaining that it didn't work and that I probably wouldn't be buying anything else from them because of this experience. I never got a reply. I guess I'm just glad my hair didn't fall out or anything.

N  27th of Feb, 2007 by
It's called "N'Rage" and marketed by aiibeauty.
N  12th of Jul, 2007 by
I've bought several aii brands - they're all disasters. Surgi Wax was one of the best, most reliable beauty products made, but it apparently wasn't good enough for some male MBA who got sent in to fix what wasn't broken. Current Surgi Wax products are messy, don't work, and are crammed with "soothing botanicals". Or allergens, as they're known in the girl world. Everybody I know, including myself, got a nasty rash where the stuff was. After it took a couple of hours to cleans the sticky goo off.

The hair is still there, though, healthy and intact. What was the point of this exercise again? Oh yeah, to ruin a weekend...

The company doesn't care- no reply to complaints.
A  11th of Oct, 2008 by
I have never used an aii product before tonight and will never again! I bought the RAW hair color in Deep Purple. I followed the directions (waited 15 mins then rinsed with cool water). It died my shower purple -I cleaned it with bleach. But it also died my skin purple! The sides of my face and my neck and back are all purple! And I CANNAC get it off! I've tried lighter fluid, nail polish remover and many other household chemicals to the point where my skin is red and stinging! Also my hair is no where near purple... in fact it too my naturally bloned hair and turned it grey!
I will never buy one of these products again! Infact I think I'm going to take it back to wher ei bought it and complain! We'll see what happens...
N  3rd of Feb, 2012 by
I use your Swiss Silk pre-shaped self adhesive tabs. So I was wondering why you don't handle the bias cut stripes of nylon fabric, that you use to have. I really would like to go back to the nylon fabric to glue. Plese let me know!! If you don't have the fabric, then if you know of anyone who has it, please let me know.
260-672-2866, 260-705-2866