AIG Travel Guard / AIG is an unprofessional, rip off company
I rented a car Online and was offered insurance for 19.99 a day through Travel Guard. 2 days. I printed off the A proof of the policy to take to the rental company, The National Rental company does not recognize insurance from them, so I had to purchase insurance again from the car rental company.
I returned the car early, the rental company only charged me for 1 day of insurance, but AIG, will NOT REFUND the money for either day, because I didn't cancel before I rented.
If someone wants car insurance, either get it from the car rental company, and if it's AIG, say NO, get insurance from a professional Reputable company, maybe even one from a place like CUBA, would be a better deal.
AIG IS A RIP OFF COMPANY, unprofessional. And if you had a claim God help you
More AIG Travel Guard Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong