AIE Carsunethical behaviour

I have given my car for body repair works to aie cars chengalpet.

Body shop incharge mr. Sasikumar told me that I can take the car after 3 days.

So I went back to body shop after 3 days. There mr. Sasikumar told there was some issue in ac and we will give you the car within next 2 days.

I was confused, I have left the car for body work and how come the ac is not working? Anyway I believed they will figure out the issue and return the car.

So I called him after 2 days and he said car is ready and it is in washing process. So I believed the work is completed and I went to bodyshop.

This time they said car is not starting and there is some issue in car starting electrical components and we will deliver the car by tomorrow.

I was really frustrated.

They are not revealing what they did to my car. They did some major damage to my car and trying to cover it up.

Since am a working professional, they have wasted lot of my working hours by having me travelling to body shop back and forth.

How come the body shop in charge can inform the car is ready if the car is not even starting.

They are playing with me and my patience.

Since my wife is pregnant, am not able to take her office without car which caused 2000rs loss of pay to her.

And tomorrow we have medical check up in mogappair and I dont have car right now to take her.

The managers and workers not understanding my problem.

Ar