Aidpage.com / Does not really offer help

I stumbled across Aidpage a few months ago while looking for some help after being a dislocated worker. The site is supposed to be for people to ask for help and others to reciprocate and offer suggestions. I have found that this site is a great place to let off some steam about all the bad things that happen to you in your life, but do not go there looking for help. The site is full of scammers, preying on those who are down and out and have no where to turn, those looking for temporary help for a bad situation. They offer to pay bloggers a small fee if you sign up to answer others questions, help out where you can, etc. I signed up and was avidly helping others, which I would have done anyway, and when I requested a time frame on payment they asked me to sign up again. Maybe this was a great idea someone thought up, but it has turned out to be a fiasco. Would not recommend to anyone.

N  31st of Oct, 2014 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I was an avid contributor a few years back until Emil/Aidpage stole the income that I was earning through adsense on the site. When they realized the income I was earning through google adsense was more than the entire site combined, they replaced my adsense ID on my pages with their own and diverted my revenue to their adsense account. I lost thousands of dollars because of their greed. When I posted about what was going on, they banned me form the site. I complained to google and of course they didn't care - what was a few thousand dollars compared to the billions google earns in revenue? Ironically the posts that I could not remove are still generating traffic and revenue for Emil/Aidpage. Ultimately, Emil/Aidpage stopped allowing posters to earn an income from adsense and took all the money for themselves. Their greed is what destroyed aidpage. Don't believe me? I have all the emails from Emil and my posts that I had on the site. or you can just google "Aidpage whoknew" or see my original home page on the site : http://national-resources-for-low-income-individuals.app-just-trying-to-help-1.aidpage.com/ which is STILL generating traffic and revenue for aidpage.
A  1st of Nov, 2014 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I agree with you about aidpage... I was on there for several years. Until the site owner replaced my adsense id with his own and diverted all my income to his adsense account. Their greed ruined the site.
N  16th of Dec, 2015 by
I have been helping out on Aidpage for a few years now. I don't get paid. I pray on who to help and send a gift. What gets me are the people that ask for everything. .groceries, diapers, Birthday, Christmas help etc. I thought Aidpage was to help people get back on their feet; not to support them.
N  11th of May, 2017 by
I was on aidpage for many years. I wrote many posts. These posts were popular and brought much revenue to Aidpage. I NEVER received a penny. After many years when I finally asked them about this, they changed my user ID to there ID and banned me from the site. Ekikaseven

9577 Big Man St.