AIDINGU / FRAUD

1 Spain Review updated:

After trying to purchase a non existent book (the 39 steps) for my daughter for which i paid 3€ via my visa debit card, i was subsequently billed for 30€ within the same week, this second purchase was unauthourised and i contacted my bank to complain, my bank said i must have supplied my acc nº to the company, which i did not, I PAID WITH MY VISA DEBIT CARD, please tell me how www.aidingu.com can obtain my personal bank account details via my debit card and bill me, the only thing i can think of is the e-mail they send is loaded and the rest is easy, its about time somebody put an end to this scam, the banks answer was to issue a new account nº and a new debit card and reclaim my loss from visa, i would like to think somebody can do something!
mjblackburn@terra.es

Li

Comments

• De
      29th of Jan, 2009

The same has happened to me I am devestated i cannot afford the monies these people have taken from me when i did not subscribe to this

3rd of Feb, 2009

I was trying to download NYPD Blue Series 5 from a bittorrent service that I have used successfully in the past. I was automatically routed to the Aidingu MegaDownLoadPass site, who offered a trial membership for USD 4.87. Their service did not improve anything so I cancelled online. Since then they have taken three unauthorised payments of USD 9.82, 39.73, and 39.73 from my account.

• Mi
      16th of Mar, 2009

Please people can somebody help me?

I have downloaded something for an online game called "Silkroad Online" through the page called "PayPal".It was successfully done and in game too.After that monthly 3 months later i get 39.73 USD every time the same charge on my credit card VISA.

If anybody has solved this problem please contact me!!!

E-mail : almir_lebron@hotmail.com