AHW LLC John Deere Dealer Urbana Illinois / Service from Dealership
I took my John Deere tractor there on June 22nd for repair and maintenance repair schedule. The person writing up the ticket said there was 4-5 people ahead of me and it would be 4-5 days what the salesperson John Tate said. I called on Friday the 26th and they told me there are 4-5 people ahead of me. John said when they start working on one repair and they don't have the parts they have to wait on the parts to finish it before they can work on other repairs. I went to a John Deere dealer in Gibson City, Illinois owned by John Arends and told them what had happened at Urbana dealer. he asked did I have the tractor with me and they said they could work on it and would be very happy to have my business. The same day I drove to AHWLLC in Urbana and picked up my tractor. I went into the business and spoke to John Miller about what had been told to me about the service on my tractor. He acted as if he did not care that I was picking up the tractor. He did not try to remedy the problem nor did he apologize for the service. I felt that my business with him was not wanted or important. I told him I was filing a complaint and he said you did? He said with who? I think this was very poor service and this dealer was very un-professional in handling the situation.
More AHW LLC John Deere Dealer Urbana Illinois Complaints & Reviews
- John Deere - multiple, relative to a tractor package purchase 
- John Deere Credit Corp - Stay away 
- John Deere - Snow blower is junk 
- bennington implement /john deere - sorry service/disrespectfull attitude
- John Deere - LA115 riding mower - Motor blew up 
- [Resolved] John Deere / Deere & Company - john deere 2014 2032r tractor ser#1lv2032rlelh113333, 193 hours.
- John Deere - e 100 lawn mower
- John Deere - zero turn mower / dealer customer service
- John Deere / Deere & Company - Frequent flyer number blunder
- John Deere / Central Jersey Equipment - John Deere