Ahs Insurance / insurance fraud

Ahs insurance home warranty.

Sub: escalation of issue.
Reference: work order no.[protected].
Reason for escalation: unable to get the service.
History of the case:

5/18 — while operating cook top under a very normal circumstance, there was a big blast and the cook top developed multiple cracks.

5/18 — reported the issue to american home shield.
5/23 — technician came for inspection and charged us $50, acknowledged what we described and went.
5/23 to 6/23 — many calls were made to ahs and there was even a remark that order has been placed with the manufacturer and that it would take 10 days etc. one full month of the customer calling ahs receiving varying responses.

6/24 — another technician came for inspection.
6/26 — we were informed that the damage was "impact" related and that our protection was only against normal wear and tear and did not include impact related damages.

We have been talking to a number of representatives and finally escalated it to a supervisor, feda.
I tried my best to understand what the term "impact" means, for which I did not get any satisfactory response. the supervisor became more skeptical, requested for recording the conversation which is a good thing and asked me two write to a po box.

There was no convincing answer given when asked why it has taken more than 1 month to tell us that this work order will not be honored.

• arfan ali's Response, Feb 23, 2018

contect me 00966557565192

• arfan ali's Response, Feb 23, 2018

cycivivibhxkgclhxyochcuvivjctxfcjctch jvkbictzewtfuxygjf7vjxhvjvjcjvuvjv

• Viktoria A.'s Response, Jul 24, 2018

American Home Shield have not providing service to fix air-conditioning since July 17, 2018 under existing contract and left our family including kids under 110F Houston heat.

• gorania_h's Response, Nov 09, 2018

Very Poor and Slow Repair Service/long delay to get water heater repaired, no hot water for almost 3 weeks now

• gorania_h's Response, Nov 09, 2018

How long more to get Water heater fixed, already 3 weeks and NOT DONE.

Comments

• Pa
      13th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Service on line
    Valrico
    Florida
    ahs.com

I have tried multiple times and have been on hold listening to elevator music waiting to talk to a Supervisor. Two of times, I was hung up on. Very bad customer service and response time.

12th of Sep, 2018

@Patrick Carberry I had the same thing happen and I have not had my service resolved since July 2018. My daughter was throwing up because of the heat and my animals were panting. They keep closing my claims and not sending any contractors

• Ke
      15th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Air Conditioning (Central-Electric)
    Livingston
    Alabama

1) unable to govern outsourced contractor to handle customer's issue.
    2) outsourced contractor unprofessional. Huge ethic and moral hazard problem.

• Vi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Air Conditioning contract 220766402
    Houston, TexasHouston

Air-conditioning is broken on 07/16/2018. The multiple service requests are not for filled. AHS have left my family on 110F Houston heat without air-condition for a week so far.

• Ar
      20th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - louis mount universty california
    california
    Maryland

i want complane about louis mount universt californya hes take my money about visa he is not give me visa please sir contect me i have provd voice record and picturs and send money docoment.i hope you comtect me .

• Tj
      21st of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - A/c

New a/c installed by America home shield now leaking and they want to charge me to fix it again.

• Lo
      26th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Customer Service Reps not listening/understanding issue
    Norman
    Oklahoma
    AHS.COM

Talked to 2 AHS CSR 's Alvin & Jan; Alvin didn't listen/understand what I told him & lied to me about what Brandon at Air Control Experts told him on the phone. When he lied & told me my Air Duct work was not covered due of lack of capacity, I had already explained to him the 1st Techs from American looked at wrong A/C & reported capacity issue.

• Ti
      28th of Aug, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Heat pump
    Breaux Bridge
    Louisiana

To much to email, I have service records and proof of fraud from your contractor, I need a return call today from someone that is in a position to fix an issue. I have had it with this run around and about to go to the BBB. Jason Williams 3372515863

• Ha
      1st of Sep, 2018
    American home shield - home warranty

AHS did not renew my contract and when I inquired about renewing it, they want to charge me double the fee I was paying last year(for the same coverage) and make me wait a one month waiting period before I am covered. Basically a month paid for no coverage. I feel that this is dishonest.

• Br
      10th of Sep, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Main phone line
    Chico
    California
    AHS.com

I have five rental properties covered by AHS. Every time I call the main number, it takes 25-40 minutes to speak with an agent. This is unexceptable.

• Pa
      19th of Sep, 2018
    American Home Shield - service for ceiling fan light
    N/A

The problem was not the service the problem is that I'm getting a payment due letter of which I paid when service was done. My check has cleared so you need to talk to the company that did the job.

• Sc
      15th of Oct, 2018
    American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Water well
    Sunset, Tx

Why if the service rep repairs my water well I pay $125.00 If he can't I must pay $625.00 ?

• Ca
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    American Home Shield - whirlpool refridge
    Leesburg
    Virginia
    AHS.com

American Home shield has kept me on hold for more than 3 hours. Company has poor customer service, and you don't get a response. Need a supervisor to contact me ASAP!!

• Go
      14th of Nov, 2018
    American Home Shield - Water Heater NOT working
    Austin, Texas.

Requeted Repair NOT working water hear on 10/18/2018, and, They have still NOT fixed it, excuses ordered part, delay in part delivery, staff not in, delayed pert order etc
    This is now 11/9/2018, water heater still NOT fixed ???