Ahmed Mohamed MaldivesScammer selling islands in the Maldives

Maldives is dangerous to investors and businessman. I was approached by a man called Ahmed Mohamed in early 2014. I have his identity number because he gave it when we were making contracts his Maldives ID number is A201571. He scammed me and my friend, saying he owns an island in thaa atoll. He even took us to an island in thaa atoll, had a nice trip, it must have been around 1000 usd for the trip. And when i went back home he asked me to send USD25, 000 as a first downpayment to pay for the government to be able to buy the island. What he offered was His island he will sell it to a company that we will form, he will get some share, i and my friend would get majority share and we develop a resort. So i sent him the USD25000 TT to an acccount he gave in the Maldives. And he messaged and said that that money is for the trip that he gave me, and that i have to send him more money to get the island. And now i have lost all that money and he has dissapeared. He had people helping with the scam as well. Please be aware of Ahmed Mohamed from Velidoo, He is a criminal who scamms foreigners like us who get lost into the beauty of Maldives.

• Updated by Stephenleu · May 06, 2017